Rewa is an important city in the Baghelkhand part or North Eastern part of Madhya Pradesh state of India bordering Allahabad, Mirzapur and Banda Districts of Uttar Pradesh and Satna and Sidhi Districts of Madhya Pradesh. It is the administrative center of Rewa District and Rewa Division, and was formerly the capital of the princely state of Rewa and former state of Vindhya Pradesh in central India. The City lies about 130 km (86 miles) south of the city of Allahabad, India. Rewa derives its name from another name for Narmada River.
Places to visit
* Rewa Fort in city
* Rewa Fort Museum from which Movie Asoka's weapons were loaned.
* Venkat Bhawan and Shiva temple in city
* Rani Talab Temple and Water Tank, in city.
* Shilpi Plaza one of the best shopping complex in whole Madhya Pradesh
* Govindgarh Lake and Fort, 20 km away
* Chachai Water Falls, Near Sirmour 40 km Away
* Keonti Water Falls, Near Lalgaon 40 km Away
* Big statue of GOD shiva called "Bhairom BaBa" at Gurh 30km away and nearby the statue there is a natural lake called " Kudia", there is also famous tample of " shiv ji & alliad gods". there is also a famous pond of "rani ka talab" & Maharua ka talab. Maharua ka talab is famous for its " shankhas in small size " and also the water is famous for removal of skin diseases.